Bullets Both Ways Foundation
Angel Shield is an official 501c3 Public Charity:
Our Foundation’s primary purpose is to raise funds to support and provide mental health resources in our schools along with equipping school and church facilities with updated safety, security, and increased protection measures.
- Unfortunately, the majority of our nation’s schools do not have adequate budget, nor is there enough tax revenue allocated for additional protection measures to be implemented or trained security personnel to be increased.
- Angel Shield will provide services, products, and grants to these institutions and houses of worship and also host and/or participate in events and activities that support and implement a variety of protection objectives.
- New protective security initiatives and additional school climate measures (quality of relationships among the students and the adults in a school) need to be enhanced and implemented.
- Please generously donate to help support our mission to further secure and protect our schools and churches and provide the necessary resources to help faculty, staff and at risk students.
- Donations are tax deductible.
We cannot rely on government funding to make our schools safe. It comes down to our patriots and good American citizens, like yourself, that believe in the original intent of our constitution, our inalienable rights and the pursuit of life, liberty, and happiness.
You can donate online now securely through Anedot or checks can be made out to “Angel Shield” and sent to 16 Inverness Place East Bldg D-200 Englewood, CO 80112.
For the safety, security and climate in our schools and churches – we will overcome!
"Posterity: You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."