1. Expand protection of our nation’s schools, churches and communities.
2. Promote preparedness and public safety measures along with law and order through Bullets Both Ways.
3. Provide support to individuals, families, groups, and the overall public who are victims of violence.
4. Advocate for additional security and school climate measures for our public schools to protect our children, teachers and staff.
5. Support the education of proper gun knowledge, respect, and etiquette.
6. Support proper training and certification courses for all who are willing and able to deliver Bullets Both Ways when armed perpetrators threaten to destroy.
7. Brand awareness in our society that there are far more law abiding, responsible gun owners in our communities who are willing & able to become an extra layer of protection.
8. Represent to America that Bullets Both Ways are better in our nation’s schools than bullets one way coming from an unchallenged perpetrator.
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."